As you know I am a huge fan of affirmations and use them as part of my daily morning routine - not only do they help make major shifts in your mindset they also serve as prompts and daily reminders on what you are truly capable of, making sure you have an amazing day, everyday.
What is an affirmation exactly?
An affirmation is a simple but powerful statement that helps to strengthen the connection between your unconscious mind and your conscious mind.
The more you strengthen this connection the more resilient you will be when difficult or challenging circumstances.
As Buddha wisely said: you become what you believe.
And the best way strengthen your resilience is to practice affirmations every single day.
There are so many benefits of using affirmations as part of your daily morning routine:
- They help increase your awareness of your thoughts and words making it easier to recognise the negative + self-doubt thought patterns holding you back.
- Affirmations define your focus. When you focus your energy on the things you want: achieving your goals, the positive, uplifting + good you are creating an abundance mindset and strengthening your resolve to make it happen.
- They open you up to possibility. Too often we get stuck in the ‘impossible’ mindset, but affirmations flip this on it’s head. When you begin to positively affirm what is actually possible, a whole world of opportunity opens up to you.
These affirmations pack a powerful punch and using them each morning is the perfect way to start your day on a positive and productive note.
- Everything is going to work out for my highest good.
- I am in charge of my mind.
- I am strong in mind, body and spirit.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- Amazing opportunities exist for me in every aspect of my life.
- I choose to be happy right now. I love my life.
- I appreciate everything I have. I live in joy.
- I am positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want.
- I am excited about today.
- I choose to love with an expanded heart.
- I choose to work with a focused mind.
- I am thankful for all that I have.
- I create the life i desire.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I now release the drama of my past. I consciously create my future.
- I have all that I need to make today great.
- I am patient and calm and looking forward to today.
- I am grateful for another day to make a positive contribution.
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
- I am a leader and lover of life.
- Something wonderful is about to happen to me.
Do you use affirmations? What are some of your favourites?
May something magical happen today!